Tuesday, September 21, 2004

If You Are A Fan Then Promote It!


I believe that if you like something or enjoy something you should promote it!
If you are a true Movie Fan, you go to the first week showing of a movie right!
Well I believe this should be stretched into the music & publication arena as well!
I am a True Fan of Wanda Sykes & was sorry her TV show "Wanda At Large" didn't make it.
She tells it like it is & that means being honest in the face of her possible adversaries!
This makes her a truly funny comedian.
So rather than placing her book on request at my local library, as I have with all my other reads this year, I already have her book on order from Amazon.com, who supplied the photo.
So if you enjoy good stand up & honest comedy, then check out her book "Yeah, I said it!"
or her new show "Wanda Does It"
airing on Comedy Central beginning in October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home