Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Miss My Friend!

Sometimes people don't realize that what they do to one person can actually have repercussions on other people as well!
I have a friend, I consider her my Best Friend, she doesn't have an online service at home, but the work she does has her on a computer for most of the day.
This allows her the ability to consort with medical & other business services, as well as, allowing her to communicate with people that would otherwise not hear from her because it would cost either party money in a long distant phone call.
The story is, that she has been confronted by her boss & is now making certain that she doesn't do any little thing to set the boss off!
She has had this job for over fifteen years!
The Boss is a character, as all bosses seem to be, & I concur with her, that she should look elsewhere for work; bone up on her Resume' & keep her nose squeaky clean while still at her present position!
She deserves more, she is worth more, she is too intelligent for that job, she is under paid & over qualified! I pray she finds something better soon; until then we both suffer!
I miss our morning coffee & chat time; now that she is staying off line, just in case the boss is looking over her shoulder!
This is now, not only causing my friend to feel inhibited indiscussing this problem with a friend; it has now shunted all of our meaningful conversations as well.
I send her an Email each day, though I don't want to take chances with anything further; I have also sent her cards via Snail Mail.
I just know if I feel so sad about this, that she must be very upset; having all this pent up emotion she can't share with a friend & get the moral support she really needs!
I hope this situation returns to its normal state soon!
If you are reading this Cindy!
I Miss YOU & Think of you often!
Love ya' Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home