Saturday, April 16, 2005

Administrative Professional's Day is the 27th!

I don't have a personal assistant, nor do I work...at least for money!
Being Disability Retired from the US Navy, there isn't much I can do in an 8hr workday, but none-the-less, I am active in the VFW and our Department of Oregon Administrative Professional has been with the dept. for going on EVER!
She IS the Dept. and she is also the one everyone calls for an answer!
Now that I am well into my second year with the VFW and like I say, very active, I decided to let Penny know that some of us, or at least this Lady Comrade Thinks of her and wishes her a very special Day!
So I went online and found a delightful gift of Chocolate Truffels, even if she doesn't like chocolate, and who doesn't, she will enjoy handing out the tasty joy to others.
Funny, I am so excited and delighted with myself for having done this!
I feel like a child who sunk all their allowance into a gift for their parents for Xmas!
This indeed is what gift giving is all about! I love this feeling! Pure Happiness!
A great quote on happiness is:
"There is no Road to Happiness, Happiness IS the Road."~Bob Dylan's Grandmother
Remember someone, anyone, on Administrative Professional's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home