Saturday, July 02, 2005

Weekend Movie Review

This weekend I saw:
Lemony Snickets-A Series of Unfortunate Events,
Finding Neverland & 50 First Dates.
Lemony Snickets is just fabulous! The sets, costumes, all of it is just extraordinary and amazing! The story is terrific too! One of those movies you can see over and over again and point out new things you missed the first time round!
Finding Neverland was good, I thought it missed something to tie the understanding of the relationship between widow and author, but like many things in life, they aren't well explainable!
50 First Dates was fun! I am not an Adam Sandler fan and steer away from movies he is in, but I am glad to've seen this one. This is the kind of movie you watch for fun and don't try to explore the making of the movie. It almost reminds me of Groundhog Day in that the characters keep repeating the day over and over, but pans out in the humor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home