Saturday, August 20, 2005

Completing my Appointments

I am coming to the end of my list of necessary officers I need to appoint, as a required of me as VFW District Commander. I am so tired of all these 'Has Beens' & 'Was Beens' sitting on the appointed positions so they can have their hands in the running of things still, when no new members are given the chance. Plus I find that many times there isn't a fair and equal balance of members in Appointments evenly divided through all the Posts in the District.
I am working to change that.
I have also decided to have not one, but three Guards this year. One for each of the three meetings and the Hosting Post of each meeting will proudly have their guard for that meeting.
My Buddy was Commander last year and brought us to All-American! I can only work hard and pray to be as worthy this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home