Monday, October 10, 2005

Birthday Blues

Tomorrow is my Birthday and as yet I have only received one card from a friend. With today being the standard Columbus Day holiday there is no mail. Now some would consider telling me - Hey some folks didn't realize Colubus Day was next to your Birthday and soon you'll probably get their cards late! But, Hell! I gonna be 45 and that means for 45 damn years my Birthday was right before or after Columbus Day!
Well! I plan a nice little party all by myself! Go to a chinese restaurant and then watch one of my all time favorite movies!

2 Comments:

Blogger BraveIrene said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day, don't be blue, it only comes once a year!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ditto said...

This is late but you didn't post anything on your birthday. Happy belated birthday! May you have many more.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home