Sunday, December 04, 2005

I LOVE independent Films!

I saw 'Pi' last night. Very cool independent film. I love looking at the credits after the film and seeing the actors as post production crew, editors and so on!
The movie is B/W which really makes a heavy effect of emotion, which this film is filled with. Considering the name it is almost obvious that the film's story regards math-numbers to be specific and how they are found in everything. I have studied Kabbalah and there is an integral emphasis on numbers also. So it isn't odd to find a Hassidic man involved in some way in this story; although I had questions of his truism until they showed a large group of Hassidic men.
For those who enjoy pushing the envelope on film entertainment, I recommend 'Pi.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home