Saturday, July 01, 2006

Why Does It Always Seem That My Mom Loses

I don't know why it seems that my mom always loses, or seems to be as loser, but here again she had bought a Condo years ago. I had suggested to her NOT to buy a condo, but a house on property as that a Condo is such that you do not even own the space where the end of your nail goes into a wall to hang a picture. Well she did anyway and with housing costs sky rocketing and the fact my Brother and I live far north of her, she put her condo on the market and my brother assisted her fixing up the place to sell. He had been insisting she move up here to the Pacific Northwest near us. It finally came that the condo got a bid, not as much as my mom wanted, but my brother insisted she take it and move up here. She she accepted the offer and before final papers were signed by the other party, my brother drove a U-Haul down to Southern California and moved my mother up here to stay with him until the sale was final.
I just heard from my mom yesterday that the sale fell through. So now her condo is still up for sale and all her belongings and herself are up here!
I hope things work out for her...I really do! She always seems to get the smelly end of the stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home