Friday, August 25, 2006

Have You Ever Heard A Do Cry?

I Have!
My Next Door Neighbor has a delightful mid-age mix-breed that lives in their backyard.
He is always there...In the backyard...Even when they are there in on their decking they seem to not pay any attention to this dog.
I just went to my kitchen, though it may not be hot like southern California, 74 degrees is enough to pleasantly have your back door open for a nice cool breeze.
I am filling my beloved scotch glass as I hear this wailing that you would only hear at the 'Haunted Mansion' at Disney Land!
It took me a minute or two to realize the poor darned dog is wailing and crying of loneliness!
How hosed up is that!
I grabbed a few morsels of dry food for my cat and gave them to her and pet her as she napped on my bed.
If you are going to have a pet! LOVE them as part of your family or else move away from the pet store window!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home