Friday, August 11, 2006

Two Books Worth Reading!

I have just read "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of The Twenty-First Century" by Thomas L. Friedman-2005 & I am in the midst of "OBJECTION!" by Nancy Grace-2005.
The World is Flat runs the gamut of Outsourcing, Insourcing and all the other aspects that have made work easier utilizing all the four corners of the earth and how this is changing the world as we know it and creating a flat world.
Excellent book and if you don't read anyother book this year, I recommend not missing this one!
Nancy Grace's book OBJECTION! is her fix on the various situations going on in and out of courtrooms and how disappointing defense lawyers have become and how money grubbing the system has grown to be.
I am glad I chose to read this one and it brings to light many things we would not see or know of regarding the Court system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home