Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Own Campaigning

I am active in several Vet organizations and one in particular I have been active on the state level and plan to move along through the chairs to the office of Commander.
Last month the present Commander visited our local meeting and after spoke with me and asked me to run for Commander, as that there seemed no one else able to this coming year.
So I jumped on the band wagon, rolled up my sleeves and started moving forward on this.
Then, almost out of the blue, I get an Email from him the very next week stating he was running as well!
I am going throughout the state to each meeting and talking with the members to let them know I am running and will bring new and fresh ideas to the organization even if I am a little green.
I have every intention on winning and am upset with these underhanded issues and lying.
Even in small ponds you can find jerks who want to be the big fish for as long as they can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home