Tuesday, September 21, 2004

BS! The Whopper Rocks!

So I decide to forgo the usual dinner salad, after my workout, & take a little trip up to
Burger King.
They have a deal right now of a free music down load with every Whopper purchase.
I'm not advertising for them, just stating a fact.
So, I have my Whopper dinner & then notice I have not one, but 2 music codes for free down loads!
I'm a big music fan, aren't we all!
So I hopped on to my trusty computer,
only to find a VERY non-user friendly AOL music system!
Now I know I shouldn't have to use all my 142 IQ to get this project accomplished,
but the freaking thing is so AOL'd I couldn't get passed them telling me to download the updated version of sound!
Like, get over yourself!
So...I'll make the first person to help me a deal!
I'll give you one of these freaking codes if you can tell me how the freaking AOL BS works!
I know now why I will NEVER allow AOL in my home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home