Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve Movie Review

Here are some good and not so good movies for New Years Eve:
"Girl With A Pearl Earring" was a nice simple drama, but I gather from it that the book would have depicted the characters and the emotion with better strength: I give it a B+.
"Starsky and Hutch" was a full blown silly movie. I hat mimes and the idea of Starsky getting away with accidentally shooting a horse is unfathomable! Slight humor but the story fell off the peer like the car did! I give it a B-.
"Twisted" was a great police drama and interesting to play on the little weaknesses we all have. Very interesting movie that I give an A+ to.
"The Last samurai" was superior! I can't believe that this film was partially filmed in New Zealand while Lord of The Rings was finishing up and that much work for the film was done through WETA as well! Interesting that it had to run for Oscars against LOTR, because if it hadn't it would of won! I give it an A++ an equal grade to the LOTR trilogy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home