Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Something weird This Way Comes

I don't normally mention my beliefs in anything super natural, but this one is worth mentioning.
I have this usual delight of awaking with a song in my head.
Maybe something that suits my feelings, maybe something that comes from my dreams of the evening of sleep.
Today I woke with and older song I have not heard in years. I have no albums with it and it isn't even an artist I consider.
The song was "Witchita Lineman" by Glen Campbell.
It leaves me humming it and whistling the tune.
So odd that I Emailed my dearest friend about it.
She kinda freaked in her reply that she and her daughter had just been talking of this song not a few days prior!
It made me think of the feeling I have when humming the song and I feel gleeful and joyous, so I leave it up to the heavens. They sent me a long distance song from dear friends with happy feelings attached.
I hope this feeling lasts throughout the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home