Sunday, April 17, 2005

Calling Out of The Past

I received an Email from my mother, down in Southern California, where I grew up; she wrote to tell me my Ex, that is-my first Ex, had called her out of the blue. He told her he just wanted to talk to me and "Catch Up."
All I could think of, while reading the Email, was catch-up on what? We have been divorced going on twenty years! He never called in concern during all this time, I knew there was an Agenda!
Frankly, I NEVER intend to be someone's, especially a man's, Agenda again!
I don't go backwards! Only Ginger Rogers, when dancing with Fred Astaire, could pull of going backwards! (Note: Ginger Rogers could done everything Fred Astaire could and she did it BACKWARDS and in High-heels!)
So I intend not returning this call.
He was the one that chose to end the relationship and he was also the one to file for divorce.
What he wants now he isn't gonna get from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home