Friday, July 08, 2005

I HATE MCI!

I guarantee I will NEVER use any service from this company!
I have had harassment for three months from their tele-marketers!
I have caller ID so I would know when they called and would know they were tele-marketers and not pick up. But they would call me at LEAST three times a DAY! I finally threatened them with a harassment lawsuit, which did nothing!
Finally I got a compressed air-horn. You know the kind they use on boats and at sporting events. Everytime they caller ud I would just answer and toot them! They STILL DID NOT STOP!!!
Today they called four times! I just finally answered and asked "Why do you KEEP CALLING ME?"
The guy apologized and said he would take me off the list! SHEESH! No matter WHAT! You HAVE to ANSWER these A**holes!
I will NEVER use MCI services if they are the last company on the planet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home