Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Chronic Pain Class

So I have Chronic Pain...I am in this class at the VA to aid in understanding it and still have a fulfilling life without the chronic pain becoming an obsession.
I've found though, that many of these Vets have a story they need...I mean NEED to tell! No matter how trivial and boring we may see it, we just HAVE to HEAR their STORY!
GOSH! I cannot believe how many of us VETS measure our lives now on the past!
I am NOT a 'has been!' I DO NOT define myself, nor will I ever on my disabilities or pain!
So much so that I forget to take my pain meds, SHIT! Like now I just realized I never took my nooners! SHEESH! There's too much life to live even with pain! The world is shakin' an quakin' and I want to be apart of it! Damn the Pain! Full Speed Ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home