Sunday, September 04, 2005

I HATE DOGS! (BARK)

It's not that I really hate dogs as much as I hate lousy owners of at least the dogs in my area!
The neighbors on both sides of me have dogs. On neighbor has 2 dogs outside in the back yard 24/7. The dogs get bored and see through the chainlink fence someone walking along the street and they bark. The squirrel who lives in my tree will be out foraging and they will bark!
Then the neighbors on my other side have a runt of a dog and they leave their door open so the dog can just go in and out as he pleases with no concern of a leash law! The dog wanders around and is barking the entire time! I suppose he's pissed off because he's a small runt dog, but I should have to hear the noise!
I hate the neighbors and their dogs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coversational Copywriting
How do you write copy? Do you write stiff, formal feature selling paragraphs, or conversational, personal copy stressing You, not I? This article on conversational copy by Kathy Sierra, is about books ...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately
be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a healthrider treadmill
site/blog. It's basically a resource site which covers healthrider treadmill related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home