Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Feeling Inundated

I am holding many offices in the VFW locally & statewide. Recently a situation came up in which a very great friend of mine and an active member in the VFW was found to really not be eligible!
We are an ELITE organization and these things happen, but I do hope this issue ends with a change in the eligibility! The guy is so deserving of praise and worthy of being a VFW member!
None-the-less I happen to be the one who replaces him as District Commander. To add to that, I am State Adjutant for the Military Order of The Cooties, the Honor Degree of the VFW. I am VFW Post Commander & Nat'l recruiter for my State! WHEW! So not only am I sad for my Comrade! I am now inundated with service offices to keep running! Here's to a never ending glass of Scotch Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home