Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My iPod

It has been several months now, that I have had my iPod and I am just loving life with it!
I sometimes wonder what life would be without it!
It has a setting of sleep timers and I find myself falling asleep to my music. After my clothes, it is the next thing I put on!
I have gotten music from my brother and the library and now I think I have it well proportioned with the 60's, 70's, 80's and new music I enjoy. There is a tiny bit of room left for new albums and at some point I may choose to delete some songs for import of new ones.
I am now in my study and am listening to my iPod and will be reading with it along as well!
I hope you all find something like this that you can embrace and brings joy to your daily life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home