Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Children

I admit there are three Genes I wasn't born with!
I don't have the telephone Gene-I can't stand talking on the phone. I don't have the shopping Gene-going shopping is a bore to me-I'd rather suffer a fleet enema! And I don't have the motherly Gene-I had a Tubiligation at the age of 33 knowing I would NEVER want children.
But I have to say, Playing with them once and awhile makes you feel younger. I was at my brother's house with his wife, my mom who is visiting for the holidays and my brother's wife's brother and his four kids-Yeah! Four! I brought over paper airplanes I had printed from a program I have on my computer and we had fun just being kids and laughing!
I think we all need to let the little girl or boy in us out to play once and a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home