Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Doctor's Bedside Manner

I had my annual check-up with my Doctor, and needless to say I am apprehensive when I have an appointment with her. Her bedside manner has me wondering why she became a physician!
Well-my appointment with her went very well!
I had a few things to let her know about that I have been doing with the Pain Management dept. of the VA; being 100% disabled there are always medical issues.
I told her I have upcoming appointments with PT, one for Tens which I knew had to do with my chronic pain but didn't know the complete story and she told me that it is an electronic device using pads like an EKG uses to allow impulses to your back or other parts where the pain is.
She spoke of my positive outlook and told me of a couple other of her patients with positive outlooks and how they see to generate a healthier body with their healthier attitude.
All went well and now I am very much looking forward to my PT appointments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home