Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Awesome Movies to see this year!

A Very Dear friend of mine gave me a free subscription to NETFLIX for Xmas. I have been using it like mad! Last night was the most outstanding movie night I have experienced maybe EVER!
I saw: "War of The Worlds," "Flight Plan" & "Crash."
If you see no other movies this year you have to see these! Steven Spielberg did his best work on this dynamic piece! War of the Worlds will keep you on the edge of your seat!
I was frightened for the first time as an adult watching a movie and even my Cat learned scare for fear!
Nice to see Jodie Foster back on the screen!
She doesn't disappoint either! The cast is excellent and the story line intriguing! Jodie waits for good movies and she gave it her all on a film worth watching!
Crash-is the ultimate movie and should be seen above any other movie this year! It is moving and touching and stimulates all the feelings we have about other people! A MUST SEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home