Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Freaking Luck!

So I'm all Jazzed because 'Commander-in-Chief' is finally coming back on after a long break during the holidays! I decide to take my evening shower before hand and then I can sit and enjoy my show before bed!
So, I am drying myself off and I notice I cannot hear a sound of the NOVA show I left going in the livingroom. I pop in there quickly only to find my TV saying it is trying to acquire a satellite signal, so I run back into my bedroom and turn that TV on too only to find it is saying the same thing. With only 15 minutes to air time! In my PJs now I grab a flashlight and run out to my dish in the back yard to see it has blown over and the LNA arm is now broken! UGH!! So I call my Bro to see if he can record it and at the same time raise the dish that was installed into a plastic bucket and quickcrete poured into it. My Brother wound up coming over and between us we got it up and going and only missed say this first five minutes, credits were still showing up when it came on. WHEW! Now to call DISH and tell them to come out and properly mount my dish after repairing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home