Monday, December 26, 2005

The Day After

We all are settling down, cleaning up the wrapping paper, or shopping and making use of the store sales after Xmas.
I have settled in and am enjoying the wonderful gifts my family and friends have given me.
My Sis gave me a gorgeous hand painted Star of David switch plate-I have put is up on the main switch in my kitchen. She also gave me a longsleeved T-shirt of the Peaches-the Girls Pro Baseball team of WWII era!
My mom gave me an awesome towel for drying my hair that works brilliantly! She also gave me yet another addition to my Teddy Bear collection-Rosie the Biker Bear! My Bro & his wife hooked me up with an iHome system for my iPod! Not only is this a speaker system with AM/FM capability, it is a fully functional clock in which you can set it and wake to your iPod music!
It has a remote too! Very versatile!
My Dear Friend Jane gave me an awesome Burgundy Korean blanket and anyone who has been in the military overseas knows how these are THE blanket! Warm and soft and awesome! My Bestest friend, her daughter and mom gave me an entire collection of items to fill the senses! A beautiful little box with incense from India-you can use right in the box which will be awesome for traveling! a Wisp scent machine, the new Fabreze Scent Stories machine that fills the whole back of the house with its lovely fragrance and awesome teas and a scented candle!
All these wonderful and useful gifts will help me throughout the year and also, when using them, they will remind me of them and our Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home