Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Mother

It has been a month almost since she was here visiting and staying with my brother three houses down from mine.
I had a tissy with her earlier in the year and promised to bury the hatchet.
So she brings her laptop my brother had bought her some time ago. She had changed Email addresses and I didn't have the new one so she asked for mine and popped it into her system and sent me an Email, she said, so I would then have hers. Well when I got home from visiting with her at my brother's house, I see I hadn't received an Email from her and the last time to see her was the next evening. I reminded her and she said she would send one right away when she got home as she had already packed her laptop.
Well...It's been a month now! Good thing I didn't hold my breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home