Thursday, April 13, 2006

Movie Reviews

I watched two interesting movies last night that I would like to share with you.
Derailed with Jennifer Aniston & Clive Owen. Clive Owen is always so yummy and in this flik he is married with a diabetic daughter. On his daily train trips into Chicago for work, he meets up with a woman played by Jennifer Aniston. They begin a secret romance that spins out of control and from here the story begins twisting. This is a suspense flik that will have you wondering to the end what the truth is! Good movie!
I also watched 'Walk the Line' with Reese Witherspoon & Joaquin Phoenix. I had just read the most recent biography of Cash and found this movie followed what I had read well. Lucky for many of us the heavy religious portion of their lives was touched on and didn't go into heavily. I liked its truth and showing that even Johnny Cash has weaknesses and is human. Good Flik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home