Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ceiling Fans

Well I have more of my Ceiling fans shipment, but am still awaiting blades for the living room fan.
I do not recommend The Fan Shack.com as that I have ordered just under $2,000 worth of fans and when I ordered them no one said some of the items were on back order or that it would take a long time for me to receive the order. I feel I had the right to be told so I could either choose other items in stock or decide for myself to wait it out!
I'm a bit miffed and the only thing that will make me feel better is to see all three fans installed and operating.
Update: I just called The Fan Shack.com asking when I should receive the fan blades for one of the fans and to verify that that is ALL I am awaiting. Come to find out the blades were NEVER ordered! UGH!
They have to be special ordered from the factory and will take 2-3 weeks!
I'm telling you this company is messed up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home