Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another Great VET FRIENDLY Company!

I happened to need a new Croakies for my reading glasses. Those who don't know the company-they began as sports retainers for your glasses and spread to the jeweled type you expect to see on librarians, yet I think are and can be quite cool and a nice accessory to your wardrobe!
So...Believing in ordering online, I went to them, the Croakies Company, rather than to an eyeglasses shop etc... Boy am I glad I did!
They are much cheaper to buy directly AND after having received such a friendly reply about my order, I replied back telling them how I had been using Croakies on my sunglasses and glasses since I was a Land Surveyor in Southern Califonia and working on Nixon's Library-to going into the US Navy and serving overseas on the conflicts of the Former Yugoslavia, Bosina-Herzegovina and Kosovo and that I considered none other than Croakies for my eye glass retainers!Then today received, not only my order, but 2 extra fabulous Croakies! Their cost is WELL worth the purchase and some can be used as eyeglass retainers or as a Choker! How neat is that!
So one of the extras I have decided will go to my Email/Pen Pal buddy at the Oregon Vet Home.
This company is VERY VET FRIENDLY!
I highly recommend them to any and all who are looking for head gear, glasses retainers and many other sport products! Check them out-you will wonder why it took you so long to find them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home