Saturday, August 12, 2006

Love Your Friends While They Are Here!

I am all about caring and sharing and loving those I care about now, here before they or I pass on!
I don't want their Tribute being what I say and how I feel at their funeral!
I am spending quality time and energy on them in the here and now.
I recently gave my Navy friend Jane my Hand-Me-Down 20Gig iPod after growing out of it and getting a 60Gig Video.
I made certain to put all the cool tunes from our era, we are close to the same age so 70s tunes are a biggie!
I have gotten calls from her and today yet another card with a long letter of how she has really had time to enjoy it and how much it means to her that I care and all! Well...that just makes me feel GREAT! I plan to spend my days sharing and caring for those I love in the here and now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home