Monday, April 02, 2007

Building a Better ME!

Not only am I staying positive and working on my quality of life, I am also working on ME.
Today was another great day of building bridges and continuing on a forward motion through the VA and my medical needs that will enhance my quality of life and help aid me in building a better ME!
I am excited because I even ordered a neat rowing machine!
I had used a friends many years ago when getting fit to join the Navy and loved it and just never found one quick like it. Well not only did I find one, but it was a very good price!
I cannot wait until I have it!
With the medical procedures and therapy and orthopedic prosthetics AND the work I am doing with diet and food supplements I see me getting more active and feeling better not too far in my future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home