Thursday, August 26, 2004

My Very Used Library Card!

I am a heavy user of my library card. I know many of you rent DVDs, but I have saved a wad of money by using my library card & my computer instead!
My library, like most these days, is linked up to all the libraries in my county. Thus, I have a larger spectrum to chose from than just my one city facility.
I log onto my library system & can request newly released DVDs!
Of course I am not the only one doing this, so I might have to wait a spell for my turn, but I can place up to 60 requests on my system & that is plenty of movies, books & even music CDs that I can & DO request!
If you haven't tried this, I recommend checking out your local library & ask them about this system & see for yourself!
Using the library, I also have the capability of retaining the said DVD for a week rather than just overnight like a rental outlet. So my family, neighbors & friends wind up getting their turn to view it as well!
Give it a try & you might find that the library becomes your new & cheaper opportunity store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home