Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Political Books to Look for & Read

I received a wrongful Email from a friend...
of a friend...You know how they go.
After only a few minutes I was able to dispel the nonsense as just that, nonsense!
I enjoy reading & considering I am a disabled vet, circa the Bosnia & Kosovo conflicts,
I have plenty of time on my hands,
when not Commanding my VFW Post
here in the Pacific North-West!
I delight in handing you this list of
exceptional reads,
that maybe you will find one
or two that will strike your fancy!
(I am being a bit forward on the last three,
Barach Obama's, Mark Crispin Miller's & Bob Woodward's, as that I have yet to read these.
I know about these individuals & believe their
Books will be of great value to us in the political venue.)
So, read away dear friends
& as my dear sister would say:
"Don't get stressed out too much!"

WORKING POOR INVISIBLE IN AMERICA, by
DAVID K. SHIPLER
GIVE ME A BREAK: HOW I EXPOSED HUCKSTERSÂ…, by
John Stossel
Living History, by Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

The Founding Mothers: Who Raised our Nation, by
Cokie Roberts
Worse than Watergate :

The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush, by John W. Dean
BUSHWHACKED: Life in George W. Bush's America, by
Molly Ivins, Lou Dubose
The Politics of Truth: Inside the Lies that lead to War & Betrayed my Wife's CIA Identity, by

Ambassador Joseph Wilson
Dreams of My Father: A Story of Race & Inheritance, by
Barack Obama
Cruel and Unusual: Bush/Cheney's New World Order
Mark Crispin Miller
Plan of Attack, by Bob Woodward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home