Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another Month Bites the Dust!

Gosh, I must be getting old!
They say you notice time speed up when you get older and it certainly seems that way lately!
I remember when I was a kid and would pray for the day to end so I could get to the next day, because of some great event.
Nowadays I relish each and every moment and have found I would rather not waste my time.
That goes for listening to drivel.
I choose not to be run down on family members who choose to have a Pity Party and whine about their problems and ailments.
Get over it or get a Psychiatrist!
If I can't do anything about it then why tell me!
I don't need to waste any moment on things in the past. I want to deal with the now and how I can improve on it!
I want to make my NOW the best it can be and I hope you find a way to do so too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home