Thursday, January 27, 2005

How Are You Giving To Charity

Considering that I am borderline poor, being on a disability compensation, I haven't the funds to give money to the charities that I would like to.
Instead of monies, I save my canceled stamps from the letters I receive. These get sent to a dear friend who uses them in a process for funding Lobbbyists that are opening doors for MS patients worldwide.
I also save the pop tops off my soda cans. These go to a VFW Comrade who brings them to a funding office that aids young children who need organ transplants.
Just being a Life member of my VFW Post, we supplement the worldwide donations to our National home for widows and Orphans with an ample monthly allotment.
There are plenty of ways to give charitable contributions rather than money, that is if you look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home