Friday, January 21, 2005

Mothers

We all have/had one, yet some of us have better relationships with their mothers than others.
I have done all I can, on many occasions, to have a good relationship with mine; yet she alludes me and yet has a great relationship with my older sister and younger brother!
Yes! I am the standard Black Sheep Middle Child!
I have had the last conversation that I am willing to take of verbal abuse from my mother!
Why is it she panders and cow tows to my Brother and Sister and I get shit on!
I tried, on so very many occasions to communicate with her and let her know how I feel and she just blows me off.
Now, after my disability retirement from the Navy, she considers my medical issues as nothing!
I wish I could write her off, but know I won't, though I do intend on not communicating with her or at least initiating communication!
This is only one of many times I have been so badly emotionally hurt by her and this time I have promised myself that it WILL be the last!
I don't allow anyone else to treat me like this so why the Hell should I allow her to!
Enough is enough! I see how sweet she can be to my siblings and if she cannot act nicely and humane to me then I don't need the stress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home