Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Dearest Friend and her MS

I have a Very dear friend who lives back home where we both grew up, went to High School, had our first loves, explored and found the world and ourselves in the process.
Well...Years back...Just before my venture in the US Navy...She was there for me with a helping hand and open door when I really needed a friend and a place to stay.
I will NEVER forget her for that and will always Love her for it!
Because of her loving open heart I have built my style of life around her teachings.
I Love first by reaching out and giving.
When it comes to her troubles, she is not alone...Though I am certain she feels that way many times.
I do whatever is in my power to help make her life better and help her to better cope with her MS situation.
It makes me feel like a better person because of her and I hope that I can be at least half the friend to her as she is to me!
I wish everyone could have a friend like Cindy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home