Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oscar Fun!

Oh you know it! I LOVE Oscar night!
For those of you who don't - couldn't care less - turn the page now!
I missed 13 guesses at winners.
Didn't mind with Million Dollar Baby coming out with four top Oscars!
Clint did a fabulous job and Hilary Swank, again like five years ago against Annette Benning, beat her yet again!
This picture must be good and I have it on my to see list!
Jamie Foxx was the ALL TIME WIN!
Best Actor for his portrayal of the Great Ray Charles in "Ray."
Ones that I am now interested in are :
The Motorcycle diaries,
The Incredibles,
The Sea inside-(Spain) - Best Foreign Language film
Lemony Snickets &
The Aviator.
I didn't think much of these films before, but will have to give them a look now!
Now...Go to the Movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home