Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Weightloss Motivation

That's right I'm working out and loosing weight!
It's about time!
I gained 35lbs in 2000, after my back surgery and being laid up for six weeks. Nothing like going to put on some jeans you haven't worn in six weeks only to find they don't fit!
Well...my Real Deal is to get back into them!
So, just like my VA Nutritionist said, I hung a pair of them right underneath my scale and they are in a place where I see them often during the day!
They certainly are keeping me motivated and any of you who are looking to lose some weight I recommend this! Buy a nice piece of clothing if you haven't got something like I do on hand! Hang it where you will see it often and I guarantee it will keep you motivated.
Of course it is only day 3, but I certainly feel good about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home