Monday, February 07, 2005

I Keep My Home in a Low Entropy State

I have had enough of the stresses in life.
Being on a Disability Retirement from the Navy, I do my best to keep my home in a low entropy state.
That means everything has a place and is organized and mellow.
I keep it this way and find it more relaxing and peaceful.
To add to this state, I use plenty of incense and I have a water chime that creates a delicate tinkling sound.
I use a machine at night, while sleeping that makes sounds of the forest, wind, ocean or a few others.
This all adds to reducing stress in my living environment and I recommend you all try something like this.
Reducing your household entropy state will increase your personal joy and reduce stress.
We all can use a little less stress in our lives, don't you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home