Saturday, February 12, 2005

Them Crazy Republicans!

I was attending a wedding reception today. Many of the attendees, like myself, are veterans and members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Sitting alongside my Comrades and their wives, I chatted with the best of them and then suddenly one wife began asking me questions if I had yet written my Congressmen regarding the political plans to reduce aid to the vets for VA etc..
I said I had not yet done so and we then began discussing policies that lead into politics and it didn't take long for me to be singled out as the only democrat at the table with devout Republicans that actually pride themselves on voting for the murderous traitor in office.
Once I realized this I began smiling and keeping my mouth shut.
This reality began when they wrongly began the name calling of a Draftdodger regarding Clinton when GeeDuya Bush was the Dodger!
Of course they started the blame of how so and so newsman was fired and how the files were proven wrong and yet there are plenty to stats to prove it all correct.
Well...I know what battles to fight and when to pull my army back and this was a time to pull back and smile!
Too bad there are so many of these idiots out there that don't yet recognize the villain in office, though his points are on the down fall!
We can only hope we get the troops back before he begins the heavy slid down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home