Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dogs vs Cats

There is no question, after having watched my brother's 2 dogs for him while he was on vacation, I am very much a CAT person!
Everything about a cat is cool and dogs are...Well they are just dogs! They bark, they don't care where the pee or poo, they embarrassingly sniff people in the wrong places and eat like pigs!
Cats, and especially mine, clean themselves, bury their poo & even if they meow, which mine does not, they are much quieter than dogs. There is a barking time limit in most cities. Here it is 5mins & you can call the police or Animal Control.
Plus Cats don't need leashes, don't attack neighbors or tear up your garden.
My cat chooses not to meow, so I strung up bells in the hallway and outside next to the back door and outside my bedroom window. It only took one day and little girl figured out what they were for! Now she just rings when she needs something, like the little princess she is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home