Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Well...I DID it!

I finally broke down and got an iPod!
I had been wanting one for some time...Well! Who hasn't!
So I had to go to Frys to bring in my warranted All-in-one printer for repair and get a loaner and thought, I should go have another look and those iPods.
I had checked them out on line and decided that, for me, the 20Gig model was the best all around for use of money and capacity of songs etc..
I have roughly 1/2 of my music now stored in Mr. iPod and it is only up to 7Gig! So plenty of space for the songs I have in my library and plenty more for the future and for importing photos as well!
I listen to it regularly and have found it to be soothing and highly enjoyable.
It was worth every penny and even the stress of the increase on my Visa account!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home