Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Back!

I have been SOooo busy lately with VFW & Military Order of the Cootie issues that I haven't had time for my Blog!
All is settling down now and I should get back to normal...My normal!
I DID receive a questionnaire from the VA today that I filled out right away!
It was in response to my Primary Care Doc placing me in the Chronic Pain and Back Pain classes. This paperwork looks like they will be delving into other pain relief possibilities!
OH! I hope! I hope!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog by accident. I have a search engine placement and optimization site and if you do get the chance to visit us sometime, I will be grateful - Many thanks!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great Reading your blog, I'm definitely going to come back and visit.
I have a site based on cardiff airport parking It pretty much covers Travel related stuff
and offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save a bundle on your next trip.Click Here or you can copy and paste (http://www.airportessentials.com) into your browser.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home