Friday, September 09, 2005

It's Still A Man's World!

Is was reminded tonight how it is still a man's world, in places like the VFW.
I am a rare breed as a Female Post Commander.
I have been recruiting new members like mad and recently fell into the position of District Commander. So at our Post meeting last night I had plenty of issues to deal with prior to the meeting getting started and I had forgotten to have my membership committee sign the one new membership application I had.
Sure enough these guys went Ape!
No-"Wow that's 17 members in two months you've brought in now!" NO! They have to compaine and it went on for a spell until my Quartermaster and Senior Vice told them to quite bitching about me!
I then pounded my gavel and got us moving on.
But I am sick and tired of these pains in the behind! I know!! They would NEVER treat another man like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home