Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Daily Walks

My neighbor, or soon to be, as she is the mother of one of my neighbors who is off in another state with her husband who is there for his work.
So my friend is moving into her daughter's house since she is there all the time taking care of it for her. Anyway, so I asked her if she would like to go on daily walks with me and she was delighted!
So am I! We have just changed our walking time due to construction of laying new underground fiber in our neighborhoods.
So we go just before sunset and I have now found that I am looking forward to this time!
I believe I am getting more from the walks that just good physical fitness! We have wonderful talks and each day find ways to 'save the world!'
I am looking forward to our walk and wondering what we may discuss today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home