Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jane seems so down

My dear friend Jane seems so down.
We talked on the phone last night while she mentioned driving to North Carolina to stay at her sister's for a spell as that next month her sister will be going on vacation and needs and to take all the calls from the nurses etc...at the hospice where their mother is staying.
I am also thinking that Jane is needed to help out at her sister's Bed-n-Breakfast while she is on vacation.
Whatever the issue, you would expect somebody who has just retired from the Navy, has her condo up for sale with a sumly profit, finally ended a very useless relationship & has the world at her feet would not sound so burdened!
It makes me realize the truth about the grass being greener and I'll take my grass and my life everyday I wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home