Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sometimes You Have To Be Pleased With Yourself

I happen to be pleased with myself.
I certainly am not perfect, but all too often there are temptations in the environment that we may wind up following rather than doing the right thing and avoiding it.
Lately I have been tempted on many food cravings.
Twice I broke and went to the grocery store to fulfill the craving. I don't keep any of that type of food in the house just for this reason.
Well I felt bad all night while getting ready to go to sleep and decided the next morning to feed my garbage disposer with the rest of that food.
Twice it has happened this month and twice I fed Mr. Growler, so I only feel into the craving a bit and didn't go overboard and for that I am pleased with myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home