Monday, February 05, 2007

Breaking The Silence

Well Dear Folks!
I am breaking the silence - or at least posting yet again!
I was busy with a few errands and enjoying the solitude of a bit of reclusivity and just relieved myself of worldly burdens for a time.
We should all do that just to get our bearings again on track.
It's a nice time to look within and resolve unanswered questions or find that strength within you to be the best individual we can be.
That is what I am looking into. I have found I just don't seem to have that last breath to fit the good fit on my weight issue.
So I know I must deal with some psychological reasoning for it before striking out or failure with result.
Now that I am back on post I am excited to see I am obtaining "Flags of Our Fathers," "Hollywoodland" & "Running with Scissors" from Netflix. All of which come out on DVD in stores tomorrow!
Tomorrow night will be a splendid movie night in my house!
More on that to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home