Friday, August 27, 2004

Thanks for the ReRuns!

Most of you are tired of ReRuns, but that is because you are stuck in the same old....Same old!
It's high time to break out of the mold & venture into new ground!
I have been watching ReRuns this summer, but of shows I missed these past years.
We can't see it ALL & having been stationed overseas whilst serving our country, I missed many shows I enjoy.
I was not willing to subject myself to watching them on my Euro-Satty in Arabic, German, French, Spanish or anything other than good old American English!
Lately, I have seen many episodes missed of the various Star Trek series'.
I had never seen the Voyager crew make it home from the Gama Quadrant, nor DS9 battle & win the war with the Dominion.
There are those shows I never got acquainted with.
I found, through friends, & am now enjoying because various channels are showing them as ReRuns.
Becker comes to mind.
Those of you who enjoy my type of humor & off sided wit will enjoy Ted Danson as a Harvard MD in N.Y. with his own practice & giving his opinion easier than a prescription.
I am also watching Nip & Tuck, thanks to my dearest friend.
This is an hour long show with plastic surgeons showing that the Doctor's end of the scalpel may have some serious issues to deal with too!
HMmmm they can get heavy into the WOW zone!
All I can say is that for the last week of ReRuns before the new season begins, try to embrace some shows you haven't seen before.
We humans are wondrous and we delight in all venues of entertainment!
Alas young Knave! Go Forth & venture into the unknown! I'll be waiting in the wing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home